Our interactive drama has been produced through collaboration between the Society and Spectrum Drama.
Available to book for your school, trained actors will set up an interactive session for your students to learn more about the Auxillary Fire Service (AFS) during the Blitz and the part played by young people as members of the Fire Service. We can also offer a Dunkirk drama focusing on 'Operation Dynamo' and the rescue of troops from the beaches.
We cater for classes studying the early years curriculum through to sixth form students, and visits are tailored to the individual needs of each class.
- Morning and afternoon sessions available (Monday - Friday)
- WWII Drama - lasts around 60 minutes
- Dunkirk 'Operation Dynamo' Drama - Last around 45 minutes
- Group workshops - customised themes available based on the curriculum
- Factsheets and activities